Study in Latvia
Latvia proudly holds the 2nd highest place in the world rank in number of students comparing to the size of the population.
Latvia is part of European Union and offers world class education in different study fields – Engineering, Medicine, Business, Tourism, Public Relations, Banking, Nature Sciences and Social Sciences. Latvia offers modern and safe study environment; internationally recognized academic staff; very competitive tuition fees, reasonable living costs and the degrees obtained in Latvia are recognized in all European Union countries.
The focus of Higher education in Latvia is on interactive learning and practical experience.
- Quality education at international standards in English.
- Internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Education in line with the American Credit System.
- Qualified faculty members at international standards.
- On-campus education with a wide range of facilities.
- Affordable tuition fees and moderate living expenses.
- Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities.
- Medical insurance, provided by the government of Latvia.
- Transport, shops and entertainment are close at hand.
- Accomodation on campus and arround the city.
- Student can work 20 Hrs a week.
- Paid internships
Tuition fees and living costs are generally lower than the costs in most "Western Countries". Universities are well known for producing high quality IT and engineering graduates. EU membership means that a degree from Latvia is equivalent to other EU countries, making it easier to get credentials recognized.
You will have all the benefits of living in a European country with lower costs than many westernized EU nations. The capital ofLatvia, Riga, is an attractive, lively, cosmopolitan city, but less expensive than many other Western European capitals.